Bali Yoga Retreat
Group 1 April 3-15 (sold out)
Group 2 April 17-30, 2017 (sold out)
Are you ready for a culturally rich adventure of a lifetime in Bali with a group of like-minded yogis? Because the first Bali retreat sold out in just a few days, I have added on a second group for April 2017!
Join us for 10 days where we will practice all levels yoga, explore temples, markets and gardens, learn to surf, enjoy Balinase massage, eat delicious food and more all in sacred Bali!
Bali is an exotic island in Indonesia, known for its beautiful beaches, generous hospitality, enchanting temple ceremonies, and fabulous fresh local cuisine.
You receive in this all-inclusive 10 day retreat:*
- Pre-retreat informational party (in Denver) to meet your fellow adventurers and review logistics from packing to money exchanging
- Roundtrip air from Denver to SFO to Denpasar, midweek departure, week-end return, coach class
- All levels yoga and meditation practice twice a day
- 4 nights at Floating Leaf, April 19-23 in twin or double rooms, 3 organic farm to table meals a day, welcome drink, and foot massage upon arrival
- 6 nights at Om Ham Retreat, April 23-29 (outside of Ubud), in twin or double rooms, daily breakfast, 5 lunches, and 6 dinners
- All rooms are air conditioned and double occupancy. If you are traveling alone, you will be matched with a same-gender roommate. Singles may be available for an additional fee
- Half day village and temple tour
- FREE high-speed WIFI (although I HIGHLY recommend unplugging during your trip)
- Transfer from airport to Floating Leaf and from Floating Leaf to Om Ham and Om Ham to airport
- Post-retreat celebration party (in Denver) to share photographs and memories with your fellow adventurers
*Additional optional activities such as dance performances, temple tours, spa treatments, and alcohol will be an additional charge.
$500 per person deposit required to confirm your space. Your airfare (included) is approximately $1600 and will be paid directly to the travel agency we are using. Because of the complexity of this trip, there are no refunds, but you can transfer your deposit to someone else if something comes up.
Diane's yoga retreat cracked my heart wide open. Fully aligned with nature, I played like the monkeys in the trees, moved fluidly and powerfully like the warm Costa Rican waves and danced in the moonlight like a firefly.
This retreat was a journey to find my way back to myself. The grounding yoga gave me confidence in my body and its strength, all in a beautiful place.
Resilience Academy Now Available!