I have been facilitating retreats for the past 15 years and the power of getting away can never be overstated. We are so busy with such full lives these days that stepping out of our familiar routines and into the flow of something totally different gives us an opportunity to gain perspective through new surroundings, experiences, and rhythms.
Going on retreat is a gift you not only give yourself, but one you give to everyone else in your life because you cannot come back the same as you left. You will be renewed, rechareged, and refocused, and ready to give more to every aspect in your life when your return. That said, I am so exctied to offer you a unique opportunity for you to step into the flow of grace by getting away to Costa Rica for an eight day retreat, January 15-22, 2011! Still not ready to sign up? Ready my top 10 reasons you need to go:
- Totally unplug from your “normal” everyday life
- Learn how to step into the flow of grace and set your deepest intentions for the new year
- Practice all-level yoga twice a day, or not at all!
- Partake in daily adventures that include horseback riding, jungle hikes, surfing lessons, Thai massage, farmers markets, spa treatments and poolside reading!
- Enjoy an intimate venue with private pool and beach
- Experience a different country and culture in a safe group setting
- Indulge in four fabulous meals a day with dessert every night!
- Be supported by like-minded people, yet have as much solitary time as you choose
- Transform your body, mind, and spirit through new experiences and skillls
- Have something extraordinary to look forward to in January, now and through the hectic holidays
Don’t wait. Your $200 deposit holds your space and payment plans are accepted and encouraged! Get the special the early bird rate until August 20. To register and for more information, click here.